Ad Hoc Client - 9641323
We are seeking a knowledgeable and energetic Independent Financial Advisor who is willing to go the extra mile to build his/her own client base. This role is ideal for someone with a positive attitude and who sees him or herself as an absolute go-getter with an unwavering drive to meet client needs. This company is called Aluma, https://aluma.co.za/
Companies in our group include:
- LNDR – a lending solutions provider
- Cryosave – A bank for newborn stem cells
- APS – an outsourced call centre management company
What can we offer you? Some of our benefits include:
- Advances on commission payment options;
- An optional bi-monthly or monthly commission;
- No admin/desk fees;
- Admin assistance and back-office support;
- P-grade office space and meeting rooms;
- Ongoing marketing campaigns and lead provision;
- We will provide – digital business cards, email accounts and signatures;
- You will have access to our Gym, Bistro and Slow Lounge.
- Modern fit-for-purpose people practices.
- Working in a state-of-the-art tech building that includes access to on-site gym to help you grow your fitness as much as you do your brain.
- Two on-site restaurants that will have you inhaling aromas of mouth-watering lunchtime dishes, and freshly brewed coffee. At Fintech campus that’s just a part of the rhythm of the day
Duties & Responsibilities
Great, so who is a good fit? An energetic and dedicated individual with an unwavering attention to detail. The chosen candidate needs to have strong administrative and communication skills, as well as good knowledge of the Financial Service Industry inclusive of FICA and FAIS regulations in Short Term Insurance.
So what will such a fantastic individual’s duties and responsibilities include?
• Develop and maintain a personal network and represent the organization at relevant industry events.
• Source leads and referrals.
• Identify sales opportunities while promoting the organization and enhancing its reputation.
• Introduce internal specialists and utilize their expertise to gather and analyse client data to identify the correct sales opportunities and solutions.
• Manage the customer journey from sales to on-boarding and regular portfolio review.
• Develop and implement a customer contact plan to communicate and engage with the client regarding product launches, sales campaigns, servicing opportunities and ongoing portfolio management.
• Manage key client customer relationships to maintain customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty while following principles of TCF.
• Develop and maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to the regulatory framework and relevant codes as well as the organizations policies and procedures.
• Participate in development programmes, assessments and activities which form part of the formal and informal training program.
• Gain/maintain the relevant external professional accreditation requirements.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Financial Services Industry regulations, best practice solutions and fit and proper requirements.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Are there any specific skills and attributes required?
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Self-starter & excellent organising skills;
• Good verbal, written and communication skills;
• Committed and reliable with integrity and honesty;
• Loyalty toward the organisation;
• Tenacity, Attendance & Punctuality;
• Needs to have resilience and must be optimistic;
• Be able to work accurately and effectively in a highly pressurised environment;
• Accountability and a team player;
• Good time management skills;
• Problem solving skills, by effectively identifying problems as soon as they arise;
• Ability to be able to think out of the box;
Take a look at the what the requirements for this amazing job are and if you meet them apply, apply, apply:
• Matric/Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent Essential.
• 120 FAIS credits (NQF 5) in Wealth Management, CFP preferred.
• 2 or more years’ experience as a Financial Advisor within the financial services industry, life and investment essential.
• RE 5 certificate.
• Proven sales track record
Package & Remuneration
To be discussed.