A company that specializes in offering reflect cutting-edge global innovations, tailored to the South African market has a thrilling opportunity for a client service-oriented Human Resource Coordinator in Woodmead.
To execute business partnering support to the business and to contribute to the continuous improvement of quality, standards and outputs within defined work routines and operating procedures.
Qualification and Experience:
- Higher Certificates and Advanced
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the execution of specialised work, including the improvement of quality, standards and outputs within defined work routines and operating procedures
- Proactively identify tangible and procedural problems, determine root-cause and apply solutions in line with established guidelines or escalate more complex problems, providing the necessary information to solve problems related to the area of specialisation
- Plan for task execution and advise on ways of improvement related to an area of specialisation
- Gather and collate factual information related to the execution of specialist activities and tasks; determine job specific impact and consider how facts support the performance of work in alignment with standard working procedures
- Provide effective administrative support to the business partners and consultants in order to provide an efficient service to the business
- Assist with the development of documents in support of the implementation of COE related practices, processes and interventions
- Obtain, capture, track and report on the progress of all implemented interventions and practices
- Assist with the processing of all performance management related scorecards and calculations
- Assist with the facilitation, management and reporting on employee relations related matters
COMPLIANCE AND GOVERNANCE
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures related to own work area and continuously identify, correct and escalate risks where necessary
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and procedures to prevent potential losses, and identify and escalate prevention opportunities related to an area of specialisation
- Contribute positively to own area-specific knowledge improvement of human resource elements
- Contribute to the successful implementation of changes in work processes, procedures or schedules in support of area specialisation specific changes
- Communicate training needs applicable to the area of responsibility
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to stakeholder service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed stakeholder expectations
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time