Kelly Sinclair Recruitment Partners
Our client, an international trade, logistics and distribution company, are currently looking to recruit an HR Administrator, to assist in the establishment, management and monitoring of Human Resources standards, processes, systems and training within the
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Performance Area’s
- Provide support for a wide variety of activities of human resources
- Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as training, new hire forms, EEA1, contracts, etc.
- Provide information to employees on HR policies and procedures
- Ensure the maintenance of employee life cycle
- Assist the HR Manager with the maintenance and development of HR procedures and policies.
- Assisting with monthly and facilitating year end BEE audits
- Drafting of HR Policies and SOP’s
- Making Organisational announcements on behalf of HR Manager and informing all staff of any upcoming events in the company.
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Posting and advertising open positions and assisting in recruitment process.
- Assist with staff inductions and preparation of materials.
- Writing ads and posting open positions, drafting offer letters for new hires.
- Participating in interviews as required and assisting managers in identifying and creating job related interview questions.
- Checking applicant references, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
- Ensure all staff have a fully integrated induction process with timely feedback sessions
- Facilitate and monitor PEP process
- Undertake the role of Secondary Skills Development Facilitator.
- Assist with the annual WSP/ATR for the relevant TETA.
- Maintain the training matrix and training plans for the organisation.
- Administering Learnerships and Internships in the organisation to ensure compliance and that KPIS are being met.
Social events and Functions:
- Coordinate social events for staff wellbeing with the assistance of the HR manager and Marketing Assistant
- Coordinate charity events with assistance if the Marketing Assistant
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric education mandatory and degree/diploma in HR desirable
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Employment legislation and best practice to implement in business.
- Excellent reporting skills & document management.
- Administration experience with exposure dealing with queries, problem solving and adhoc projects