EMGuidance is a trusted information-driven mobile and web-based medicines and treatment platform which supports healthcare professionals at the point of care in an unbiased manner, whilst creating insights and digital solutions for the healthcare ecosystem. We are committed to upholding our values of transparency, innovation, excellence and providing up to date information.
We are a globally award-winning, venture-funded, med-tech company, based in Sandton JHB. Our team is deeply passionate about adding value and creating efficiencies for the medical professionals, patients and the pharmaceutical and healthcare organisations for which we provide solutions. We seek individuals who share these ideals, and who are looking to positively impact the country’s healthcare system.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position is responsible for building the Health Care Professionals community. This role is vital to establish and maintain relationships with leading physicians, doctors, and clinicians, referred to as Health Care Professionals (HCPs) at academic institutions, hospitals, pharma companies, and others. They help ensure that the EMGuidance product is used effectively, serve as a resource, advise on upcoming advances in the product, and provide input about relevant user data.
Duties are but not limited to;
- Understand the HCP Community
- Build the HCP Community
- Market EMGuidance to HCPs
- Establish Partnerships
- Collaborate with Internal Stakeholders
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Clinical Degree (Advantageous)
- Energy and resilience with an entrepreneurial mindset that is focused on building the EMGuidance brand.
- Motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work in a diverse environment.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Proficient with Analytics.
- Experience with Medical Community
- 3+ years of Medical Experience
- Must be able to sell and present
Package & Remuneration
- Between R60000 to R80000 per month based on experience
- Commission based environment
Apply ONLY if you meet the requirements.