Our client in the Education sector is looking for a highly ambitious CA, with 3-5 years post article and management experience. The successful candidate must have a strong interest in driving business growth and innovation, a motivated self-starter with high energy levels and good people skills. The position is part of a highly energetic team in a fast-paced and high-growth environment, reporting to the head of finance. The role is based in Centurion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the group month-end process.
- Reviewing journal entries including intercompany reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations and tax calculations.
- Reviewing month-end reporting and optimisation for divisions within the group.
- Ensuring compliance with CIPC and SARS.
- Managing cash flow and reviewing statutory returns.
- Managing key stakeholders.
- Assisting with managing the audit process.
- Managing the finance team.
- Assisting with budgeting processes and maintaining the general ledger.
- Improving and streamlining the current finance processes.
- Assisting with tax planning.
- Operational and administrative tasks as needed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Qualified CA(SA) with 3 years post articles experience, preferably from a services environment.
- Experience managing a team.
- Caseware exposure and accounting packages including Sage Pastel Evolution.
Package & Remuneration
R700k to R840k PA (depending on experience)