GENRIC Insurance Company Limited
We are currently looking for a Graphic Design Specialist to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager, internal teams, clients, and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing collateral such as presentations, brochures, web banners, etc.
- Building and maintaining websites.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team.
- Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 4-8 yrs experience in marketing or design position
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign).
- Experience in graphic design, pertaining to print and digital campaigns.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Proficient in HTML
- Experience with WordPress and Elementor
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Exposure to a range of different marketing channels, both offline and online.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Additional desired skills:
- Proven experience in Web design and Web development (UX/UI)
- Digital marketing experience.
- Experience in Event Planning or assistance
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction and instruction.
- Ability to take responsibility and manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Package & Remuneration