Futurelink Global Recruitment
Our Manufacturing client, based in New Germany, is in search of a Senior Production Planner.
The client is looking for a Senior Production Planner, who is highly motivated to organise production to meet the sales demand. The incumbent will ensure the goods are produced on time, to the specified quality standard and be ready for distribution in a profitable manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, coordinate and communicate with the various business functions.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Communicate the production plan and timings with the Production Manager, taking into account sales and production needs.
- Collaborate closely with the Production Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the production process including determining the number of staff, equipment & material resources required.
- Coordinate and liaise closely with stores and quality control to meet scheduling requirements.
- Liaise and collaborate with sales with regard to sales requirements, production outputs and target dates.
- Ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of operations.
- Monitor jobs to ensure that they finish on time and according to the projected outputs.
- Obtain and review production output performance (outputs, efficiencies, variances, rejects, waste etc) to make informed decisions.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Proven experience as a Production Planner with MRP experience
- Sound knowledge of quality control principles and procedures
- Sound working knowledge of MS Excel and ERP/MRP systems
- Capable of generating informative reports
- Certification in the fields of Production, Planning and Inventory Management
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please follow our Facebook Page (Futurelink Recruitment) to keep up to date with all our current vacancies.