Hirsch’s is looking for future leaders to grow with the business. We are looking for dynamic all-rounders that are willing to train in all departments of the business to ensure they have the knowledge and experience to form part of our highly experienced and skilled management team. Hirsch’s is growing and expanding rapidly and need to train and grow our future leaders.
This position is perfect for someone who just graduated from university / varsity or is studying part time and is interested in retail management.
If you are interested in retail; sales and management then this is for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Establish customer needs
- Interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Describes products features and benefits to clients
- Attending and resolving customer queries
- Stock control and inventory of goods
- Dealing with complaints, exchanges, returns and credits
- Must be target driven at all times
- Perform business activities and transaction ethically and morally
- Focus on customer satisfaction and communicate with customers on time
- Assisting with stock taking if and when required
- Ordering of spares and follow up with suppliers and customers on a daily basis
- HR processes.
- Assist customers with all sales
- Booking under guarantee service calls with suppliers and follow up
- Send Head Office outstanding under guarantee reports for feedback from suppliers (3 times a week)
- Ensure sales staff receive this report and ensure their comments are drafted
- Print the under guarantee report daily and do follow up with suppliers and ensure references are done according to the standard procedures
- Taking cash at the service and spares department
- Receiving stock and ensure all GRN’s are done on a daily basis
- Follow up on ETA’s daily
- Effectively deal with Service management to resolve issues
- Always assist the customer with the problem before booking a call
- Book out of warranty calls with the Service 114 department/relevant supplier
- Negotiate with suppliers when a new unit needs to be repaired for an exchange
- Ensure that exchanges are completed from start to finish
Desired Experience & Qualification
Applicants with any of the below qualifications will be adventagous.
- Degree or Diploma in Retail Management.
- Any BCOM degree related to marketing.
- Any degree or diploma related to business management.
Package & Remuneration