As an Oracle CX Functional Consultant, you are primarily responsible for capturing, analysing, and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into Oracle Siebel CRM / Oracle Cloud CX solution architecture that fit within the customer’s business environment and business objectives.
You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts. Captures and understands client’s business requirements and specifies system, application, or process designs.
You should also be in involved in a bid process in mapping the client requirements to the base product functionality to present a product fit. You should lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project. You are overall contributor to deliver a fully-functioning solution to the client.
You liaise with business analysts for the requirements, management for the estimations and high level planning, functional architects, technical architects, designers, developers, product team, and test teams for the solution implementation, during the entire phase of a project implementation.
- Leads teams of designers and developers throughout the implementation life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects demonstrating:
- In depth knowledge of functional & technical domains such as: Siebel CRM, CTI, CX Sales, CPQ, Oracle Service Cloud/RightNow, CX Marketing/Eloqua, Oracle Social Relationship Management SRM and others
- In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle Siebel CRM and/or Oracle Cloud CX, RightNow, Oracle SRM and Eloqua
- Experience with web application development in the Service Cloud environment using PHP, MVC framework, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Custom processes, Engagement Engine Rules, .Net Addins and Customer portal implementations
- Experience with building integrations between the different Oracle CX products and/or Siebel CRM or other CRM/Fusion products
- Implementation Experience in Real State, Telecom and Financial Services Industries
- Expertise in application of Oracle’s OUM methodology.
- Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution, and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
- Good understanding of Oracle technology
Duties & Responsibilities
The Senior Functional Consultant must be able to do the following task in their job function:
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
- Leads the function design process. Facilitates design workshops.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Ramp up on Cloud methodology and approach
- Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Perform software version control and maintain a periodic compilation schedule.
- Should be able to review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
- Should be able to conduct trainings for clients and within oracle.
- Coordinate with the product team to provide inputs for the future enhancement of the product.
- Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive
- Mentor junior consultants.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- ICT Related Degree or Diploma
- Fluent in English and/or French on top of the Arabic mother tong
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience in software industry. Working in a consultancy capacity on customer sites
- Previous strong hands on implementation experience of Siebel CRM , at least 3 full cycles of successful implementations
- Hands on implementation experience on Oracle Cloud CX, CPQ, Right Now, Eloqua and Oracle Social Relationship Management SRM of 2 projects minimum
- Business skills (Sales , Marketing, Service Management, Social Management, Order Management etc.)
- Working experience with global Sales department.
- Ramp up on Cloud CX product line
- Techno-Functional Skills
- Project Management hands on