We require a Mid Oracle CRM Application Developer to work for a contract role in Cape Town.
The role of the Mid Oracle CRM Application Developer encompasses many activities including (but not limited to):
- Pairing with other developers and learning the software development process and life cycle.
- Assisting in the design of Oracle CRM solutions from business specifications.
- Constructing and implementing Oracle CRM application solutions utilising Oracle Cloud Services, Oracle Field Service, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Eloqua and Oracle Intelligent Advisor.
- Constructing / developing programs, including coding, testing and debugging using modern development tools / cloud services and logic apps.
- Ensuring documentation of code / classes.
- Designing application prototypes on the Oracle CRM platform.
- Providing input to application plans with the development team or client.
- Adhering to WCG System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) methodologies and processes.
- Assisting other developers.
- Maturing the application development processes and code quality.
- One or more tertiary qualification(s) issued by a registered tertiary institution that is/are relevant to the role of the Mid Oracle CRM Application Developer; OR
- One or more industry accredited course credential(s) that is/are relevant to the role of the Mid Oracle CRM Application Developer.
- A minimum of 3 (three) years’ experience in a Mid Oracle CRM Application Developer or equivalent role working or consulting on tasks or projects requiring Oracle development solutions, provided that such experience shall include but not be limited to experiences involving one or more of the following:
- 1) Enterprise Data Warehouse;
- 2) Analytics;
- 3) ETL;
- 4) PLSQL / Scripting;
- Equipped with one or more of the following technical skills:
- 2) Oracle CRM Development and solutioning experience;
- 3) Cloud Certification on Oracle Service Cloud (B2C);
- 4) Oracle Field Service Cloud
- 5) Oracle Marketing Cloud – Eloqua;
- 6) Oracle Intelligent Advisor;
- 7) Working knowledge and experience in working with APis.
Package & Remuneration
Market related salary per hour.