Trimphcard Pty Ltd
- Our client requires the services of an intermediate Microsoft .NET C# developer with sql and cloud experience
- Contract duration: Contract role for 6 months (Renewable)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Duties & Responsibilities
• Apply critical thinking, design thinking and problem solving skills in an agile team environment to solve technical problems (Front End, BackEnd OR Middleware) with high quality solutions.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle including:
- Evaluate analysis, problem definition, business requirements, solution development & provide recommendations to enable the operational feasibility of solutions
- Quickly produce well-organised, optimized, and documented source code to deliver technical solutions
- Ensure designs & solutions support the technical organisation principles of self-service, repeatability, testability, scalability & resilience
- Apply general design patterns and paradigms to deliver technical solutions
- Support the development of CI / CD Pipelines (authoring & supporting CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins / similar tools and deploying to multi-site Kubernetes environments – supporting and managing your applications all the way to production)
• Use & configure modern observability techniques leveraging e.g. aggregated logging via ELK stack, metrics via Prometheus / Grafana / NewRElic and tracing using Zipkin/Jaeger.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes
• Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
• Work with integrated teams and other developers to improve and evolve technical products and services.
• Align all application development & development process to Group Architecture & Infrastructure guidelines.
• Provide input into project & program teams (when required) to plan & manage the development lifecycle e.g. releases, risk management, testing, integration etc.
• Conduct reviews, performance monitoring & ongoing optimization and maintenance on applications.
• Stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and development practices and continuously evolve existing knowledge & skill in preparation for cross domain and other experiences e.g. Secure Side, Testing, Infrastructure solutions etc.
• Conduct peer reviews, testing, problem solving within and across the broader team.
• Support the people change teams in the development of user material (Customer, Employee & 3rd Party Adoption)
Risk & Governance:
• Identify technical risks and mitigate these (pre, during & post release)
• Update / Design all application documentation aligned to the organization technical standards and risk / governance frameworks.
• Participate in incident management & DR activity – applying critical thinking, problem solving & technical expertise to get to the bottom of major incidents.
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Enterprise Wide Risk Management.
• Framework and Absa Policies and Policy Standards.
• Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Years of experience: 5 – 8 years
- Qualification: Information Technology
- Qualification type: Barchelors degree