Engineering Council of South Africa
The Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) is a statutory body charged with the mandate to regulate the engineering profession in accordance with the Engineering Profession Act 46 of 2000.
Position Summary: The IT Analyst Programmer will report to the Manager: Information Technology and responsible for supporting/ maintaining and coordinating enhancements to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other IT systems, including the training of users and liaison with relevant stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analysis, design, development and support of ECSA IT systems
- Specialise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics Portal, Web development, Integration and SQL Database programming
- Facilitate JAD sessions
- Implement change control processes
- Provides an advisory service to users and is responsible for internal and external training
- Development of training manuals
- Configuration, upgrade, administration and monitoring of databases and associated software products in support of operational systems and the development environment
- Compilation of testing documentation
- Liaise between internal customers, service providers, business executives and technical subject matter experts to ensure consistent communication and quality of service
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Portal development and support
- 3 years’ experience in IT systems support and maintenance
- 2 years’ system and business analysis
- 2 years’ customer facing service delivery
- Knowledge and application of IT legislation, policies, procedures and standard Understanding of Sage systems
Package & Remuneration
Closing Date for applications; 24 June 2022
Positions are filled in accordance with ECSA’s Employment Equity Policy.
Should we not contact you within one month of the close of date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.