Chavda International (Pty) Ltd
Chavda International (Pty) Ltd. was established in 1999, as a supplier of mining equipment and services into Africa, predominantly dedicated to the Angolan market, it gave us the opportunity to gain experience in various fields.
The company has now expanded into various other African countries, namely Mozambique, Ghana, Guinea, Zambia, Zimbabwe and are currently targeting many other Sub Saharan Countries.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum education level – Grade 12 or equivalent – tertiary qualification within procurement preferred
- Language requirement: English – additional language (PORTUGUESE/FRENCH SPEAKING) an advantage
- Basic knowledge and concept of Marketing
- Strong writing skills are imperative.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork skills and ability to use their own initiative required.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office products especially Excel
- Solid phone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to product source as and when required
- Excellent administrative skills as incumbent will assist the senior traders
- Prepared to check stock in the warehouse as and when required
- Excellent data capturing skills
- Must be energetic, hands on and self-driven
- Must have a driving licence
Package & Remuneration
To be discussed at time of interview