Kay Solomon Recruitment
Duties & Responsibilities
– Business development – expansion of footprint
– Developing key differentiators as well as Retail Operations disciplines within the Group.
– Researching niche market Retail formats which have synergy with the current business model and offer duplication of footprint through differentiation based on consolidation of purchases and volumes.
Opportunities within the organization and industry to facilitate growth
– Developing & implementing strategy for growth opportunities within the Group.
– Cashflow Projections to justify the feasibility of new ventures and category concepts to offer Retailers growth opportunities within their businesses which in turn offer the Group growth through consolidation.
– Marketing – Driving Marketing platforms available to Members to expose their businesses to consumers under the umbrella of the Mother Brand through traditional media and specializing on Social Media. Creating measurable tracking at store level as well as at Group level of marketing efforts across platforms to report on effectiveness of campaigns.
– Liaising with stakeholders including Retailers, Members, Board, Team, Suppliers, Agencies
and Shareholders and potential investors to discuss initiatives, innovation, concepts, deals and contracts to grow the business.
– Concept initiation & implementation Once a concept has been approved, design, positioning, packaging, planograms, pricing, benchmarking, data sheets, compliance and category fit must be implemented.
– Leading innovation for group and expansion programs
Desired Experience & Qualification
Previous experience in Franchise development essential
Package & Remuneration