A well-established company based in Crown Mines, Johannesburg is looking to hire a suitably qualified Designate Planner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Department monthly performance analysis.
- Age stock management, sales analysis, and preparation of budgets.
- Maintaining updated forecasts to ensure sufficient core stock is purchased.
- Follow up on supplier shipments and deliveries.
- System utilisation and data integrity.
- Build and maintain strategic supplier relationships.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Relevant diploma or degree in Management/Finance/Accounts/Retail
- 2 – 3 years assistant planner experience
- Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Honesty, integrity, and good work ethics
- A positive attitude
- High energy levels
- Advanced understanding of Business and Account profitability and margins
Package & Remuneration