Professional Recruitment Partners
Duties & Responsibilities
Salary: R9 000 – R14 000CTC
- To serve as the interface between the organisation and client representatives and to enhance and maintain client relations.
- Managing of client portfolios by ensuring expeditious communication and effective analytics.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements; adjust function accordingly.
- Respond to any reasonable requests from clients in an efficient, professional and prompt manner.
- Build, develop and maintain strong and professional client relationships at all times.
- Prepare detailed presentations, proposals, plans and statistics as and when required.
- Analyse data and trends to compile comprehensive and visual statistics.
- Expand relationships with clients by continuously proposing new solutions that meet their objectives.
- Capture all incidents (this includes court progresses, profiling of suspects, link analysis, etc.) on the system daily and inform the relevant clients as soon as possible.
- Ensure that all relevant details are updated on the system before month end and reports are compiled.
- Ensure that a minimum of 1500 entries are made on the system weekly.
- Ensure that spelling, grammar, and format of document is correct before sending the reports to clients.
- Compile the daily Report by using data on the system and send to clients before the end of the day.
- Collect client month-end documentation, including log-, mileage-, timesheets and court progress reports, from all branches weekly.
- Verify the log-, mileage- and timesheets, ensure they corresponds with payroll.
- Accurately maintain contractual budget projections and communicate this to managers weekly.
- Capture all client information on the budget of the client and send that information to the Financial Administrator on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile monthly supporting documentation and prepare for invoicing.
- Ensure on-time distribution of invoices and supporting documents (when required by the client).
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent (NQF Level 4).
- Three (3) year’s proven experience within a financial or key accounts department will be beneficial.
- Forensics qualification.