Xcelon Recruitment Solutions
A national milling company has a vacancy for a Financial Manager for their branch in Nigel.
All South African born citizens who meet the requirements are welcome to apply.
You may deem your application to be unsuccessful if you haven’t received any formal feedback within 2 weeks of publication of this advert.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Internal & external reporting
- Reporting of actual results compared to budget – year to date and month.
- Internal & external financial audit
- Fixed asset management
- Compliance with required non – financial governance
Desired Experience & Qualification
- B Com Financial Qualification
- Completed Articles with financial accounting skills and understanding of IFRS
- Minimum 5 Years’ Financial with Operation Management experience in FMCG or manufacturing environment
Risk Analysis & Management Reporting with special focus on value drivers and operational efficiencies
Financial and Operational Management
Stock Management and Balancing
Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Detailed understanding of management systems
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent personal organization and business administration skills
Ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
Willingness to learn, improve and adapt
Managing of subordinates with the necessary motivational and leadership skills
Proficient in Excel advance
Maintain control systems and adherence to Corporate Governance and Legislation
Exposure to annual budget processes and managing thereof