Naruti People Solutions
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the global development and implementation of the Bank’s compliance program relating to economic sanctions laws and regulations, including the laws and regulations globally
- The role entails drafting and updating compliance policies, procedures and training relating to the Sanctions Compliance Program; periodic review and updating of the compliance framework relating to the Sanctions Compliance Program; and special projects, including implementing programs to comply with new legal and regulatory initiatives related to economic sanctions compliance
- Development and enhancement of the Sanctions Compliance Program, including establishing minimum standards to be met by all regions and evaluation of programmatic effectiveness
- Primary responsibility for policies and procedures, training and risk assessment
- Maintain effective practices and procedures for Sanctions screening
- Respond to regulatory inquiries related to economic sanctions compliance
- Facilitating sanctions section of annual risk assessment and developing and executing action plan at the global level
- Work closely with Anti-Corruption/AML Compliance, Internal Audit and other control functions to ensure that compliance programs, policies and procedures meet current legal requirements
- Provide training to front office, legal and other control functions
- Establishing quality assurance process related to the Sanctions Compliance Program
- Develop quarterly management information related to the Sanctions Compliance Program
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders across the Bank
- Ensure policies, procedures and practices comport with legislative and regulatory developments.
- Assist, as necessary, in the review of transactions, deals, strategic initiatives, and other relationships to ensure conformity with sanctions laws and regulations and the Bank’s global policies
Please Note: Responses will only be sent to short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Experienced compliance professional with a number of proven years experience in economic sanctions compliance.
- JD and/or MBA preferred.
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications and ability to collaborate with stakeholders in all divisions.
- Ability to understand business issues and develop solutions that meet regulatory requirements while minimizing impact to normal business processes