Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
One of South Africa’s fast-growing telecommunications organisation is seeking an Accountant to join their financial division. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day functions of the accounting practices within the entity. If this role best describes you, please apply!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounting Degree or Equivalent qualification
- Postgraduate qualification will be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
Job description & Skills
- Creditors processes
- Cashflow management
- Review and approve creditor reconciliations
- Foreign currency transactions
- Team Management
- General Ledger and Analysis
- Preparation or reports, reconciliations and analysis
- Risk Management processes and controls
If you possess the relevant qualifications, meet the minimum requirements and/or fit the job description for this finance vacancy, and are ready to take control of your next career move, please contact me today!
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other Finance related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in Finance! For more information, please call Mbhali Mathobela on 087 379 8748.