Our client in the Education sector, has an opening for an individual with subject knowledge and teaching experience in IsiZulu (Grades 4-12) to join the team as an Education Specialist. The successful candidate must be deadline-driven, innovative, and able to suggest new teaching models that will address the future needs of education.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage quality assurance of allocated subjects.
- Moderate assessment tasks in the field of expertise and/or related allocated fields.
- Apply and monitor the application of CAPS and the assessment requirements of the examination boards in the assessment tasks.
- Manage client queries and communication for the relevant field of expertise, including email, telephonic and other communication/interactions.
- Plan, prepare and facilitate sessions to be presented.
- Provide advice on possible improvements.
- Understand and apply CAPS and the assessment requirements indicated in the study material and/or facilitators’ guides.
- Investigate, research, suggest, apply, and advise on new trends, products, and technologies relevant to the allocated phase(s) of education.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree in a relevant field of education/subject field.
- At least 4 years of experience as an educator.
- Computer literate.
- SACE registered.
- Proficient in both English and IsiZulu.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the various phases of education.
- Background and experience in online teaching/e-learning.
Package & Remuneration
R25 000 to R30 000 PM