Datafin IT Recruitment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyse the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, & identify efficient ways Dynamics CRM 2016 will add value to their business.
- Work closely with all key business stakeholders in identifying, analysing, and developing solutions based on their business requirements.
- Plan and execute the implementation of Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365 developments, providing regular progress updates to internal and external clients.
- Assist with project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation and support new and existing clients on the use of Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365.
- University Degree in a Software Development area. (D365 /Power Platform MS Certifications advantageous)
- 4+ Years –
- Coding on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 SDK (developing plug-in & workflow assemblies).
- Strong development experience, ideally with Dynamics CRM 2016, D365 and Power Platform.
- Able to customize CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, & dashboards.
- Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet & Mobile Applications.
- Good Understanding of SQL.
- Good Understanding of DevOps.
- Business analysis & requirements gathering skills.
- Hands-on D365 development experience.
- Practical experience with –
- Microsoft technologies (MS SQL, Power Automate, Power Flow, Power Apps, Power Platform, Power BI, Silverlight, SharePoint, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Unit Testing.
- Integrations between CRM and external sources (Data Warehouse, IBM Acoustic).
- Web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript).
- Microsoft Azure.
- Be comfortable with a hybrid working model (Remote as well as at the office).
Adaptability – Adjusts effectively to work within new work structures.
Decision Making – Ability to make balanced and sound recommendations and decisions.
Gaining Commitment – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans.
Initiating action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives, being proactive.
Ownership – Assumes responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of tasks.
Team Orientation – Willingness to work with others in a team environment.
Thinking skills – Ability to perceive, interpret and translate information in order to competently perform processes and tasks at various levels of complexity.
Time Management – Ability to work and deliver within project deadlines.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Package & Remuneration