DRIVER LEVEL 4
- Reference Number : refs/012961
- Directorate : LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R147 459 – 173 706 PER ANNUM (PLUS BENEFITS)
- Enquiries : Ms.PT Xunjwa,Tel:018 7881802
- Abet Level 4/ a minimum Grade 10 or equivalent. Valid Code 10/C1with PDP, with 2 years and above driving experience. Must be able to work standby shifts and cover any transport related matter. Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays. Must be able to work under pressure. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be familiar with the Gauteng surroundings, Ensure that duties are carried out within the set time limits and standard set by the institution. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a test drive on the day of the interviews.
- Transportation of staff and patients, collection of documents, mail, medicine, blood, laboratory specimen, stock and equipment’s. Collection and delivery of linen. Completion of logbooks and trip authority. Conduct pre- and post-trip inspection. Report any damages, malfunctioning and accidents on the vehicle. Taking vehicles to service centers. Undertake any responsibilities as requested by the supervisor. Ensure cleanliness of the vehicles always
- The employer reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form and it must be completed in full, copy of CV, certified copies of identity book (ID) and qualifications must be attached. Smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Failure to do so will lead into disqualification. Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful. Applications must be submitted at: Carletonville Hospital or mailed to the following address Corner Falcon and Annan road or be posted to: The Human Resource Directorate, Carletonville Hospital, Private bag x2023, Carletonville 2499.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : CARLETONVILLE HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 04-02-2022
|Do you have Abet Level 4/ a minimum Grade 10 or equivalent?|
|Do you have a valid code 10/C1 driver’s license with a valid PDP?|
|Do you have 2 years and above driving experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.