Miprint Consulting is looking for a DevOps Engineer to be based at our client.
We are currently in a significant growth phase and looking for software professionals to join our team on a contract basis. Our team builds primarily in .Net Core, on AWS, and with Agile approaches our software needs to be fast, scalable, secure, and reliable
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring proper architectural principles are followed and good quality of code is being produced
- Manage the business relationship by liaising directly with stakeholders and product owners throughout an agile development lifecycle
- Following DevOps principles and promote them to other teams
- Have a we build it, we run it mind set, you are responsible end to end for stability and success of your applications
- Play a lead role in identifying new ways of working, new technology that can be used, and better ways of using existing technology
- Strong focus on creating products where teams are self-enabled, decentralized management thereof and loosely coupled high available architecture.
- University Degree or higher certificate in information technology
- Min 3 – 5 years DevOps experience
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Go, Python, ¡K )
- Experience with infrastructure as code (preferably Terraform or Ansible)
- Working knowledge of public cloud, preferably AWS
- Full understanding of CI/CD principles
- Security-first mind-set
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, SSL and load balancing
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- At least basic exposure to Kubernetes and Helm
- Knowledge of Web Services / Micro Services (REST)
- Full stack application development experience is a strong advantage
- Experience in the following technologies is beneficial: Azure DevOps, Redis, Rancher, .Net Core, RabbitMQ, Elastic stack
- Excellent communication skilled, and documented source code to deliver high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Package & Remuneration
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Location: CPT – CBD