Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering high quality working software, which all contributes to the overall success of our client’s product suite.
- Coding, collaborating and communicating as part of a cross functional globally distributed team.
- Performing code reviews and contributing to shared best practices.
- Collaborating on high-level system architecture and technical strategy.
- Contributing to automation that drives our CI/CD and improving or creating internal tooling.
- Continuous learning – we encourage continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a Senior Full-Stack role
- Experience delivering working software from inception to deployment touching on Front-End, Back-End, and infrastructure.
- Deep experience and working knowledge of .Net.
- Strong relational database design and advanced SQL querying skills with MSSQL Server.
- Hands-on experience with an ORM.
- A good understanding of software architecture & design patterns – e.g. SOLID.
- Experience writing testable code and opinions on unit, functional and integration tests.
- Hands-on experience with containerized applications.
- Experience using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Comprehensive experience building web-based applications.
- Hands-on experience with at least one modern web technology – such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Strong opinions held weakly and care about writing legible performant code.
- Practical AWS experience (EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, EKS).
- Experience working in a service-based architecture.
- Messaging, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, etc.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Financial / securitization domain knowledge.
Work Location / Type:
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – www.parvana.co.uk
Desired Experience & Qualification