We require an experience Mid-Senior desktop Support Engineer in the Menlyn area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install, configure and support all Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Install, configure and support all Microsoft and other application software (desktop and server).
- General hardware installation and troubleshooting (desktop and server).
- General troubleshooting on all IT related equipment.
- Respond to and resolve support calls at customer sites.
- Respond to and resolve support calls via remote connection (desktop and server).
- Assist customers telephonically.
- Remote administration of servers and workstations.
- Compile desktop and server configuration documentation for client sites.
- Execute orders and follow up service and repairs with external suppliers.
- Identify possible risks or problems and escalate to senior engineer.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- 3 years or more desktop support experience
- 3 years server support experience
- A+, N+ certificates
- Windows Server 2016
- Able to give support remotely via Team Viewer etc.
- Experience with server hardware systems, wifi routers
Package & Remuneration
R12 000 – R18 000 pm + medical aid contribution + overtime
Please apply ONLINE.
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Menlo Park