King Recruitment Solutions
Our client is seeking a Debtors Clerk to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Salary: Market Related
Report to: Management
- Matric plus 3 years’ experience in a Finance Department
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Responsible for the weekly integration of Sales to Finance system
- Ensure monthly statement are sent to the customer
- Handle all payment queries and follow up on all outstanding invoices
- Responsible for generating all miscellaneous invoices on Sales system
- Monthly reporting of scrap material sold
- Ensure that all monthly Inter-Company confirmations are sent and received back signed
- Prepare monthly debtors’ recons for signature
- Preparation of pro-forma invoices for customs purposes
- Preparation of aged analysis and bank recons.
- Reconciliation of Sales ledger.
- Updating and maintaining exchange rates on Finance System.
- Update working files for Deferred VAT and payment process.
Should you meet the above job requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add “Debtors Clerk” into the subject line of your email.
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful.