Gloei Technolgies (Pty) Ltd
Our client, a leader in the hiring of accommodation, sanitation and storage facilities for construction and civil engineering sites, is looking for a skilled Debtors Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 5 – 10 years in Debtors Clerk/Account Receivable Clerk
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
Package & Remuneration
R 11 000 + commission