Ad Hoc - 5357673
A collections company seeks a professional and dynamic candidate to join our team as a Debt Review Consultant.
Duties & Responsibilities
To facilitate the debt review process from receipt of applications, negotiations and approval of proposals through to following up on monthly payments whilst ensuring administration is updated and accurate at all times.
Key result areas are as follows:
- Attending to debt review applications from Debt counsellors
- Drafting certificates of balance (COB) and sending them to the debt counsellors
- Ensure cancellation of debit orders and payroll deductions
- Attending to correspondence received via email
- Engage with debtors and debt counsellors re queries, follow-ups etc.
- Negotiate and respond to proposals received
- Following up on monthly payments and payment schedules
- Monitor accounts with no payments and attend to terminations
- Check if all files requested from the branch for debt review are received (Use COB list to check)
- Follow up with the branches for files not received
- Keep record of daily processes done and perform other functions designated from time to time
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric/Grade 12 (Maths/Accounting)
- 1 – 2 Years debt review experience
- MS Office
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Should possess good communication skills, motivated and driven
- Great interpersonal skills
- Be proactive
- Pay great attention to details
- Target driven
- Must be a team player
Package & Remuneration
- Basic salary of R8 000.00 per month + a competitive commission structure.
- Pension on permanent placement (5% Company contribution and 5% Employee contribution)
- Funeral cover on permanent placement (no cost to the Employee)
- Death benefit on permanent placement (no cost to the Employee)