Ad Hoc - 5357673
A collections company seeks assertive and target-driven candidates to join our team as Debt Collectors.
Duties & Responsibilities
To ensure that unpaid accounts are followed up on and money is collected through the means of telephonic and written instruction.
Key result areas are as follows:
- Contact debtors to obtain payments on unpaid accounts and negotiate payment plans;
- Manage assigned accounts by enforcing terms
- Assist clients to reconcile accounts and resolve client disputes.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric/Grade 12 (Maths/Accounting)
- Up to 1 Year collections experience
- Collections software systems experience
- Computer literacy
- Service oriented
- Excellent telephonic skills
- Financial acumen
- Team player
- Languages (English/Afrikaans/African languages)
- Excellent communication
Package & Remuneration
- Basic salary of R5 000.00 per month + a competitive commission structure.
- Pension on permanent placement (5% Company contribution and 5% Employee contribution)
- Funeral cover on permanent placement (no cost to the Employee)
- Death benefit on permanent placement (no cost to the Employee)