We are always looking for top CA(SA) or other related Finance degree candidates, preferably with CFA qualifications, specifically within corporate finance, M&A, project finance, transaction advisory, investment banking, and private equity.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are a team of specialist recruiters in the Capital Markets space. Our clients are constantly looking for top-quality candidates with a passion for the field. Typically, a successful candidate in this space should have strong analytical skills, excellent presentation skills, financial modeling acumen, and good academic achievements throughout secondary and tertiary education.
Let us assist you in growing your career and securing your space in your next non-traditional finance job.
Job experience & skills required
- Chartered Accountants
- BCom / BSc / Bachelor of Bus Sci (Finance Related)
- Busy with CFA qualification / CFA Qualified
- Top 6 audit firms experience beneficial
- MUST have audited the Financial Services industry
- Strong academic records with prestigious awards and achievements are highly beneficial
- Excellent Excel skills (Financial Modelling is highly beneficial)
- Relevant experience in corporate finance, M&A, project finance, transaction advisory, investment banking, or private equity
For more Capital Markets jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za or connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacky-nikki-oosthuizen-a757bb15b/
Reach out to me directly if you are passively looking in one of our niche areas to hear more about roles that we are not advertising, that I can put you in contact with one of the specialists in my team:
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Financial Due Diligence
- Transaction Advisory
- Investment Banking
- Private Equity
- Financial Modelling
- Deal Making
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: Capital Markets
012 348 4940