Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
Seeking an experienced Property Research manager to join an international organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
Based in Umhlanga this Executive team was launched in 2018 this organisation has over 2 decades of experience in Commercial Real Estate research and technology. They offer products and solutions and provide analytical data to Landlords, Agencies, REITs and Valuation Firms. This organisation is now entering their net growth phase and is expanding their operations. You will review and master data capturing methods for all divisions and iterate and improve process in collaboration with division heads to maintain a culture of continuous innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business or economics.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in real estate analysis and market research.
- Experience in Project and staff management.
- Extensive experience in data collection, database and systems management.
- Advance Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Pro-actively access data quality and develop strong audit processes.
- Must have a passion for commercial real estate.
- GIS will be advantageous.
For more engineering jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Marzaan van der Bank
Specialist Senior Consultant