Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
Our client is a precision engineering company that manufactures and supplies products that is widely used in automotive parts and precision industry. They are seeking a CNC Setter, Programmer & Turner, who will be responsible for programming, setting, and operating CNC Turning/Lathe machinery.
Duties & Responsibilities
Location: South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal
Salary: To be discussed in interview
Closing date: Sunday, 17 July 2022
- The individual we are looking to employ MUST meet the minimum requirements and under no circumstances will exceptions be made.
- Matric / Senior certificate (with Higher Grade Maths) required.
- Minimum of 5+ years CNC setting, programming and turning experience required.
- Must read / write & speak English.
- Computer literate.
- High level of experience in CNC Setting, programming & Turning.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and produce work to a very high standard.
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of work-holding methods, tool selection and understand cutting parameters.
- Be flexible and reliable and keen to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in precision engineering/manufacturing is essential.
- Well-presented appearance (Clean and neat).
- The successful candidate must be very stable – Not moving between companies every year.
- Good communication skills with both peers and management.
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Knowledge on CNC Lathes, Auto Lathes, Circular Saw cutting -, pressing and bending machines.
- Experience in manual guide programming.
- Experience on CNC programming software.
- Knowledge on C & Y axis programming / machining.
- Detailed up to date CV.
- Separately from the CV attached all relevant documents.
- Email Subject: CNC Setter, Programmer & Turner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully programming, setting and operating CNC lathes using FANUC controls.
- Working from detailed engineering drawings.
- Machining of exotic metals.
- Manual guide programming.
- Shaft turning experience for the larger lathes.
Send CV’s to: email@example.com
Independent Recruitment Consultant
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV to the above-mentioned e-mail address you agree to:
- The processing of your personal information and sharing it with third parties for verifications.
- The exercising of your rights provided for by POPIA.
- To acknowledge that Hutech International Group (Pty) Ltd will keep the record of your personal information confidential.