Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort
Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort is currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join our dynamic team.
- Matric / Grade 12 Or Equivalent
- Culinary qualification
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in a multi venue operations
- At least 1 Years’ Fine dining food preparation experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer LIterate
- Certificate of fitness
Key Performance Areas
- To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and correct quality.
- To ensure that all foodstuffs are used correctly so as to minimise wastage.
- Ensure that all unit employees are trained in principles of customer and service management, and that these standards are consistently applied.
- To comply with all recipes and presentation standards as determined by senior chefs & management.
- Daily ordering to ensure 0% out of stock on all items.
- To ensure that methods of preparation and presentation comply with current recognised catering standards within budgeted costs and agreed portion size set down by the Company.
- Maintaining standards and monitoring of ticket
Package & Remuneration
Closing Date : 28 June 2022
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the Company through inter alia, reference checks, credit checks and trace reports.
Interested candidates, who qualify, should apply but this does not entitle them to a response.
Suitable candidates will undergo a prerequisite medical assessment as per the OHS Legislation.