MASA Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd
Our client based in the North West in Delareyville seeking to appoint a CEO. Experience within FMCG is ideal. Our client is a well-established maize milling company.
The main purpose of this role is to direct and control all business operations and to fulfill the priorities, goals, and objectives determined by the Board in the context of the Company’s strategic plans, budgets, and responsibilities with a view to increasing shareholder value.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Degree in a Business / Finance related field. (Bcom in Finance or a CA required)
- Leading and maintaining the effective operation of the company and providing strong
- leadership support, inspiration, and motivation to the executive team and staff.
- Providing strategic direction and planning and reporting results and findings to the Executive Chairman and Board members
- Provide high-level policy options for consideration by the Boad
- Management of strategic relationships
- Exercise managing procurement and packaging material duties
- Exercise financial planning and control working alongside the CFO
- Co-ordinate the preparation of an annual business or strategic plan
- Manage operations and adapt processes within time and budgets
- Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, and lower operating costs while maintaining quality products that are competitive, all while delivering excellent customer support
- Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensuring that revenue/sales targets are met
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote products and services to increase sales
- Preparation of annual reports and attending/presenting at board meetings
- Liaise with Exco and all stakeholders
- Remain close to all stakeholders including the chairman and board members, staff, clients, key decision-makers, and external service suppliers
Proven track record of successfully managing a company.
A high level of business awareness and acumen
Proven negotiation skills
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to achieve company growth projections and targets in a dynamic and competitive environment.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the business
Ability to take initiative and work independently in a results-oriented environment
Package & Remuneration