We are a global events company. Our events promote innovation and technology that changes people’s lives. We partner with the world’s leading companies and innovators to make a difference. Weve been sparking ideas, innovations and relationships that transform business for over 30 years. Using our global footprint, we bring innovators, disrupters and change agents together, discussing and demonstrating the technology, strategies and personalities that are changing the way the world does business. Our world leading events bring scale, knowledge and gravitas to promote innovation and technology that changes peoples lives.
Duties & Responsibilities
To sell sponsorships and exhibition space on designated events via telephone and face-to- face meetings, and to deliver highest possible overall sales performance and success of the events.
- Market research, planning and positioning – Conduct local and global research on the industry and plan the event with the project team.
- Sales – Demonstrate ownership of and use the company sales methodology to sell sponsorship and exhibition packages.
- Campaign management – Take ownership and responsibility for directing efforts towards event revenue and other goals.
- Account management and customer service – Foster positive customer relationships and internal relationships with all your event partners to ensure we deliver quality and value to our clients.
- Business development – Build an industry network, improve sector and business knowledge, and identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Financial management and productivity – Minimise event costs and ensure all revenues are collected on time.
- Marketing – Contribute as appropriate to project marketing campaigns and maximise the marketing benefits of sponsorship for our clients and for the company.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- University degree
- Sales tools, approaches and standards
- Copywriting fundamentals
- Negotiation techniques
- Business to business sales techniques
- Industry knowledge
- Word processing and basic spreadsheet fundamentals
- Drivers license and own transport required to attend meetings with buyers.
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: R240,000 R420,000 CTC / per annum / + Commission