Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
Paracon is a respected industry brand and the go-to ICT talent, Digital and Business transformation Business in South Africa, Africa and demanding online markets with the ability to deploy appropriate ICT Resources.
The Business Development Consultant is responsible for the acquisition and development of new business within identified clients and industry sectors. This position will act as the brand ambassador of the business brand to target clients. The BDC is expected to build long-lasting, profitable relationships with clients, always striving to find the solutions which best fit the specific needs of individual clients.
Qualification and Experience:
- Grade 12/Matric
- A proven track record in business development and client relationship management in a highly competitive, Business to Business environment.
- 3-5 years�?? B2B sales experience, preferably within Technology services or a consultative environment
- Experience selling to and/or influencing C-level executives
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Engage only with C-level executives within the large and medium enterprise marketplace to navigate through how IT Resourcing and Talent solutions can assist them in achieving their mission-critical ICT priorities
- Manage the full sales cycle, from finding prospects through to closure, and eventually transition new accounts across to the account management team within one month of closing the deal
- Drive consistently high levels of activity to ensure a strong pipeline of potential deals week over week
- The Business Development Consultant must be creative, upbeat and innovative and be able to effectively communicate key business messages to a diverse audience.
- Strong knowledge of pursuit or another relationship/ sales methodology and proven experience of driving opportunities through to revenue.
- Experience in the use of CRM software, pipeline management, contact management database programs, sales management and reporting system, internet, and Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in Salesforce to track and forecast account activities
- Experience in selling in a long sales cycle with complex financial data and a strong understanding of financials, profitability and cash flow
- Sales forecasting and goal-setting techniques and software
- Understanding of high-value models of selling
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and drive new business opportunities across South Africa targeting relevant decision-makers and key stakeholders.
- Convert viable prospects into active Paracon clients owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients
- Act as Paracon focal point for drafting relationship strategies, account and sales planning, reviewing contracts and conducting negotiations.
- Build targeted acquisition strategies with comprehensive account plans
- Continually build an encouraging pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against your sales metrics ensuring KPI�??s are met
Account Growth Responsibilities
- Identify new sales opportunities within new areas and geographies of Paracon existing client base and focus on providing consultative support by building a value proposition for solutions into the account
- Drive sales campaign and strategic initiatives, plan for account growth, identify opportunities for solution expansion and drive action plans around accounts that are at risk of non-renewal.
- Developing and implementing effective account strategies including relationship mapping, management of opportunity pipeline
- Understand, manage and grow relationships between our company and the client to deliver opportunities and profitable growth
- Acquire a deep understanding of client priorities, strategies and organizations to ensure Paracon adds value across their broader organization
- Develop and sustain long-term customer relationships while engaging customers at all levels, including senior levels of the customer organization
- Understand customer business strategy and business case and drive alignment between customer objectives and company capabilities
- Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments.
- Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Creates individual and team ownership for decisions, plans and strategies by collaborating with team members and empowering them to accept responsibility and demonstrates initiative
- Work closely with the internal sourcing team and onsite teams to ensure headcount is managed effectively and to ensure optimal growth