Parvana Strategic Sourcing has established itself as a leading provider of permanent and temporary recruitment services to the South African, European and UK marketplace. In addition to this we have enjoyed considerable success in Australia and other part
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales and solution scoping.
- Participates in the end-to-end sales process and contributes to the development of specific opportunities.
- Defining value propositions and long term solution strategies to assist Sales in progressing deals.
- Defining and obtaining agreement regarding customer requirements.
- Identifying business development opportunities.
- Identifying and providing advice and business consultancy to prospects/customers on solution design options.
- Ensuring that all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process.
- Building presentations, proposals and papers designed to assist in the sales of product solutions.
- Collaboratively working with other members of the team.
- Developing value propositions within multiple industry and product families.
- Creating and executing against an individual development plan with management support.
- Contributing to the development of a solution/product roadmap.
- Organising and expressing business value and overcoming customer objections.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Skills / Experience:
- 5 years as “Subject Matter Expert” in specific market segment
- 5 – 8 years experience in the financial industry
- 2 years professional consulting experience
- Deep knowledge of the African market & payments ecosystem.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- French language proficiency would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of multiple industry products and applications preferred.
- Understands how technology impacts business.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to perform needs analysis & ROI analysis highly preferred.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to use a personal computer with proficient skills in business applications such as Microsoft Office.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Financial Industry, Consulting, Business Analyst