Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
A solutions company has an exciting opportunity for an Analyst role. The candidate will engage with the business to get an in-depth understanding of all current processes and document the future state of the business requirements. Once these requirements are gathered, the candidate will engage with various stakeholders in order to fulfil the business requirements and transition into a data analytics role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analysis and manipulation of client data
- Analysis and documentation of client financial processes
- Including “as is” and “to be” documents
- Drawing up of Business Requirement Documents
- Drawing up of Technical Requirement Documents
- Configuration and supporting of application software
- Drawing up Architectural diagram’s
- Basic project management
Desired Experience & Qualification
- B.Com, B.Sc. or B.Eng. degree with computer related subjects as majors.
- For Intermediate: Finance and Investment background
- Microsoft SQL a must
- Financial services experience (Bonus)
- Creative skills / using initiative.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Strong analytical and Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently & also able to work as part of a team.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Time and priority management.