The services of an experienced Business Analyst are needed for one of our prestigious clients. Suitable candidates are invited to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with our colleagues in our global plants.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Ensuring the quality of the sprint deliverables
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users and development team.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field (e.g., requirements or process engineering) within Supply Chain Management.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Deep knowledge in functional and technical process design (from requirement to business process to the IT solution)
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Advanced technical skills and knowledge in designing state of the art software.
Experience in agile requirement engineering (> 5 years).