Our client in Cape Town is looking for a Brand Ambassador to provide an exceptional level of service to current and prospective Customers within the market. The Brand Ambassador will assist the customer in understanding the Companies products and identify solutions to fit their needs, generating sales and renewals, whilst continuing to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer Care and or Marketing diploma, degree and/or relevant experience
- At least 3 years’ experience within Customer Care/ Sales/ Brand Ambassador environment
- Experienced with data, complaint and/or order capturing systems (Syspro, etc).
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills including patience
- Analytical skills (Information processing)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Systems monitoring and record keeping
- Teamwork and motivation of team members
- Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers
- Competent in problem solving (problem analysis), planning and decision making
- Conflict management, conflict resolution and change management
- Computer proficient
- Educate big box stores and independent retail customers on product ranges – product knowledge training in stores
- Provide big box stores and independent retail customers with marketing equipment.
- Answer all incoming customer calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Offer a variety of product related solutions to clients.
- Ensure that call cycle is being attended to and that all customers are being visited within the call cycle.
- Utilize inbound call opportunities to generate sales and renewals.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and demonstrate how we can add value to their business.
- Identify potential customer needs/ opportunities to grow our business.
- Conduct follow up calls on a daily basis to customers who have expressed an interest in our products.
- Respond to customer emails in a professional manner.
- Work with and support our Professional Services Group, helping to support customers and opportunities.
- Ensure that all complaints are captured and reported to customer care and production miscellaneous administration tasks.
- Submit weekly sales reports of activities within the market within specified area of work
- Set clear and achievable expectations with clients and achieving them.
- Attend all product-training sessions.
- Comply with all company procedures and policies including OH&S.
- Proactively contribute to the on-going development of departmental processes and policies.
- Ensure that customers are highly regarded and receive exceptional service during the lodging complaints with the Company, remain in communication ensures continues feedback with regards to the progress of the complaint
- Act as a brand ambassador by modelling the company values in all interaction with members, colleagues, and general public.
- Ensure that customer understands procedures, warrantees and guarantees
- Contribute to the performance of the team by displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude, showing support and involvement in all activities
- Ensure all member feedback is recorded to support the Companies continuous improvement culture.
- Ensure that where appropriate all customer interactions include a review and update of personal details.
- Ensure all daily transaction requirements, administrative tasks and other duties are carried out in
- Accordance with current company and legislative practices and procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of the timeliness of resolving customer queries
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.za for more details and to register your C.V.
Package & Remuneration