Syncwize Knowledge:Worx (Pty) Ltd
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide ongoing coaching that enables the teams to excel at agile development
- Facilitate discussions leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues
- Coach the Product Owner and Scrum Masters to focus on delivering incremental business value while sustaining an engineering culture
- Facilitate cross-team meetings and help teams find innovative ways of resolving dependencies and navigating complex business and technical trade-offs.
- Engage in problem solving sessions with team leads on how to develop long-term strategies and roadmaps which are congruent with the Agile approach and the company strategy
- Conducts training sessions on the fundamentals of Agile with new team members and training SAFe to all roles
- Focus on business units or departments outside of traditional software development that are interested in adopting Agile principles and methods.
- Facilitates organisation transformation relating to the new way of working across the organisation
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Relevant Agile certification and training.
- Safe Program Consultants (SPC) certification is compulsory
- At least 5 successfully delivered projects using Agile methodology
- At least 2 3 projects that include an end to end Agile implementation playing the role of a Scrum Master or Tech Lead.
- Experience in coaching people on the Agile methodology
- Experience with any of the key disciplines required in agile delivery such as software development or business (system) analysis
- Knowledge of Agile software development process (e.g. XP, Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time