Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort
We are currently recuiting for an Activities Crew to join our dynamic team.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Excellent command of the English language
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Any related qualification will be added advantage
- Friendly and assist disposition.
- Good with client and communication skills
- Certificate of fitness
Key Performance Areas
- Deal with any bookings relating to activities and group booking as for team buildings.
- Deal with complaints.
- Understand the different type of Diversity culture to manage sensitivity.
- Maintain operating and service standard levels, in keeping with Company & Client expectations by means of monitoring the staff’s performance levels.
- Implement and monitor all marketing initiatives.
- Provide the highest levels of communication with guests.
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with all guests.
- To ensure that any guest complaint is referred to a Manager.
- Manage the designated venue in the absence of the Manager.
Package & Remuneration
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the Company through inter alia, reference checks, credit checks and trace reports.
Interested candidates, who qualify, should apply but this does not entitle them to a response.
Suitable candidates will undergo a prerequisite medical assessment as per the OHS Legislation.