Duties & Responsibilities
Key Performance Areas:
Ensure invoices are SARS compliant.
Ensure invoices are approved in accordance with levels of authority.
Reconciliation and payment of creditors.
Review and maintain age analysis.
Invoice query resolution.
Liaising with internal stakeholders.
Liaising with cashbook to ensure all payments are allocated correctly.
- Precise, neat and detailed.
- Must take pride in their work.
- Prepared to work as part of a team.
- Committed to achieving deadlines.
- Prepared to work overtime if necessary.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and honest.
Working with the Accounts Payable Module in an accounting package.
Knowledge of Accruals.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Reconciliation of creditors.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience required.
- Handled a large number of Accounts.
- Balance intercompany accounts.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Package & Remuneration
Negotiable based on experience.
Should you not have received a response to your application within 14 days of submitting your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.