South Africa Government
- Reference Number :
- Directorate :
- Number of Posts :
- Package :
- Enquiries :
HR Department : 011 0320 250
- • Degree in Business Administration Sales and Marketing/ NQF level 7
• At least five (5) years’ related experience.
• Two (2) years’ experience at a senior level.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Systematic workflow.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer literate.
• Must have a driver’s license
- • Update Customer Database and the nature of their requirements
• Schedule follow up meeting with the Customers and explore the customer’s requirements in detail and discuss potential options available
• Meet with the customer to capture requirements and develop detailed understanding of the requirements
• Based on the detailed customer requirements Network Services develop a high level solution for the proposed solution
• Develop proposals and draft contracts for customers
• Negotiate on the Terms and Conditions of the contract if necessary
• Review the list of current customer contracts to identify which of these will be expiring within 30 days.
• Notify legal, NOC and Service Manager on the outcome of the contract extension negotiations.
• Maintain regular contact with customers to identify changing requirements and any potential problems
• Analyze all information related to Service Level Agreements degradation or violation and take the appropriate actions
• Follow up actions to ensure that the customer is satisfied with the resolution of the problem
• Keep customers informed of any planned scheduled events likely to impact delivery of the customer’s service
• Ensure that the appropriate level of coverage is given to both buying and potential customers within the customer platform ,in order to develop profitable growth
• To actively and effectively demonstrate ,service, train and where necessary, test products
• To ensure the knowledge and skills necessary are continuously developed for the benefit of the customer, the company and yourself
• To utilize the elements of the sales Management Process (SMP) to effectively analyze ,implement and control opportunities within the territory
• To support the finance department in the collection of due and overdue payments
• To ensure all MTC documents/information is maintained and submitted to the necessary deadlines
• To ensure compliance with all MTC policies and procedures.
• Live the MTC culture and values in daily tasks on jobsites, with customers and team members.
- People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Metropolitan Trading Company
Closing Date :
|•Do you have degree in Business Administration Sales and Marketing/ NQF level 7|
|Do you have experience of sales in the local government ?|
|Do you have 5-8 years experience in the ICT sector in Service Management ?|
|Do you have experience in contract management?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you
do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Apply here : https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/ViewJob.aspx?u=RL02S9sEnazXIHNsS8GO2A==
How to Apply