The IIE Rosebank College, a brand of The Independent Institute of Education, is looking for an Academic Manager for our National Central Support Office.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Academic Manager will oversee the development, efficient integration, and regulatory compliance of the four focus areas of the academic portfolio (T&L, T&L support, Qualification Research and Development, Research) and related processes to best serve the needs of the RC Brand in alignment with those of the IIE. To oversee and manage the planning, development and review of strategic initiatives and compliance-related matters regarding teaching and learning, teaching and learning support to staff and students, and the product strategy for the Brand. To build and strengthen RC research capacity and actively participate in and promote brand research, especially regarding the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
The ideal individual
We are looking for experienced professionals who is passionate about youth with Higher Education management experience. The positions require high energy and a forward-thinking leader with exceptional communication.
We are a mix of professionalism, youthfulness and passion. Our values of integrity, respect, responsibility, transparency, quality and commitment are the foundation of how we treat our staff, clients and business partners. Our purpose is to change lives by making education accessible.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Doctorate, ideally in Education or Higher Education
- A study focus within the field of Management, with the necessary experience in the HE sector, will also be considered
- An absolute minimum of 5 years of experience managing academic teams in a higher education context
- Strategic and project experience in converting broader strategic goals to specific operational/academic requirements
- Planning and implementing plans with a track record in successfully managing
- brand strategy and stakeholder relations, finance, academic product development, student success rates, and integration and staff management