DATA CAPTURES x 3
- Reference Number : refs/012859
- Directorate : Health Information Evaluation and Monitoring Systems (HIEMS)
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 147 459. 00 – R 173 706. 00 P/A
- Enquiries : Ms. E Mphake Tel No: 011 923 2093
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate or equivalent. Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet). Sound Knowledge of health program strategies, priorities, data elements,s, and indicators will be an added advantage. Ability to work under pressure and be prepared to rotate within Health Information Management (HIM) Department. Knowledge of regulations and the legislative framework related to health information management and the ability. Knowledge of DATCOV.
- Capture data on the DHIS database and update Institutional Health Information Management (HIM) database. Conduct rapid data quality assessment on primary sources before capturing. Follow up any discrepancies with relevant service point/health care provider. Compile and submit routine reports. Complete and sign weekly summary forms for use in monthly reports. Assist in timely preparation and submission of required reports based on the Work Plan of the HIM unit. Source data from both electronic (HIS) and manuals system. Ensure that data is received regularly and follow-up on nonsubmission. Safekeeping or records. Maintain electronic and manual records of all data used for reporting. Ensure that the primary sources of data are available and ready for audit. Conduct rapid data quality on registers and ensure data quality improvement plans are developed and implemented to address poor data quality. Escalate poor quality data challenges to the supervisor. Perform any delegated tasks. Comply with Performance Management and Development System. Perform any other delegated tasks. Daily capturing and updating of the COVID data.
- Applications must be submitted with a New Z83 form (filled fully) accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID (if it is a smart card ID it must be copied on both sides) and supporting documents(qualifications) not older than six (6) months. Applicants must indicate the post reference on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of the recommended candidates will be verified prior to appointment. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Successful candidate/s will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous’ application for employment (Z83) form WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. The department reserve the right not to fill this post. applications to be directed to Hand deliver at Tembisa P.T. Hospital (Human Resource Department) Please note: the public service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, let the authority know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 21-01-2022
|Do you have Matric/Grade 12 certificate or equivalent|
|Are you computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet)|