PRINCIPAL PORTER LEVEL 4
- Reference Number : refs/012872
- Directorate : SUPPORT (PATIENT AFFAIRS)
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R147 459.00.-R173 706 .00 Plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. S. Baloyi Tel No: (011) 923 – 2190
- A minimum of Grade 10 with 5-10 years experience as Porter or ABET level 4/Grade 12 or equivalent NQF with 3 years experience as a porter in a health environment. Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Render effective and efficient Administration function in support components. Monitor and attend to private vehicles that brought patients. Ensure that enough linen, stretchers, and wheelchairs are available and kept safe in the porter’s department. Manage collection and cleanliness of stretchers and wheelchairs. Manage total eradication of infections. Manage the completion of accurate patient data and statistics. Be able to work shifts and be on standby to services requested by other components at all times and ability to train new staff.
- Applications must be submitted with a New Z83 form (filled fully) accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID (if it is a smart card ID it must be copied on both sides) and supporting documents(qualifications) not older than six (6) months. Applicants must indicate the post reference on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of the recommended candidates will be verified prior to appointment. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Successful candidate/s will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous’ application for employment (Z83) form WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. The department reserve the right not to fill this post. Applications are to be Hand-delivered only at Tembisa P.T. Hospital (Human Resource Department) Please note: the public service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, let the authority know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : TEMBISA PROVINCIAL TERTIARY HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 21-01-2022
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 10 with 5-10 years’ experience as Porter or ABET level 4/Grade 12 or equivalent NQF with 3 years’ experience as porter in health environment.|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.