Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Ammonia Refrigeration Technician, to be based at the Manufacturing Plant in Delmas. The successful candidate will report to the Services Superintendent in the Engineering Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
Purpose of the Job:
An Ammonia Refrigeration Technician is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and examining refrigeration systems, working specifically with ammonia refrigeration. This role requires performing preventative maintenance to refrigeration systems. They also respond to any breakdowns , meaning they may need to be on call to conduct emergency repairs.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Trade Tested Refrigeration Technician Certificate with N4 – N6 technical qualification
• Safe handling of Refrigerants – Category B Certificate
• Preference will be given to candidates with a mechanical maintenance qualification
Qualifications And Experience
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the FMCG industry in a process controlled manufacturing environment
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a food factory environment
• Experience in the technical maintenance of equipment is preferred.
How To Apply
To apply click on the LINK BELOW.